There are five PHASES in a child’s life from birth to college, each with a different perspective on life.
The 5 Phases are:
We offer a variety of Bible studies, activities, and outings for each age group to help them experience fellowship and build relationships with each other, their small group leaders, and most importantly Jesus.
- Bowling, Volleyball, Dodge ball, 9 Square, Slammo, etc.
- National Youth Gathering
- Cardinal/Blues games
- Christian Concerts
- Sunday Youth Group opportunities for 3rd – 5th Grade, Jr. High & High School Youth
- Confirmation (6th – 8th Grade)
- Vacation Bible School
- Memorization Program
- Nerf Wars, Miniature Golf, and other activities
- Breakfast & Devotion (High School Youth)
- Chill (Jr. High & High School Youth)
We also provide opportunities for children, students, and families to be the hands and feet of Jesus through multiple service projects throughout the year.