There are five PHASES in a child’s life from birth to college, each with a different perspective on life.
The 5 Phases are:
Check out our new Kid’s Corner by clicking here!
We offer a variety of Bible studies, activities, and outings for each age group to help them experience fellowship and build relationships with each other, their small group leaders, and most importantly Jesus.
- Bowling, Volleyball, Dodge ball, 9 Square, Slammo, etc.
- National Youth Gathering
- Cardinal/Blues games
- Christian Concerts
- Age appropriate weekend worship events (Children’s Church for those under 3 during the sermon on Sunday Mornings)
- Midweek activities for each age group during the school year
- Sunday Youth Group opportunities for Jr. High & High School Youth
- Confirmation (6th – 8th Grade)
- Vacation Bible School
- Memorization Program
- Nerf Wars, Miniature Golf, and other activities
- Breakfast & Devotion (High School Youth)
- Chill ( High & High School Youth)
We also provide opportunities for children, students, and families to be the hands and feet of Jesus through multiple service projects throughout the year.