Currently Sunday Morning Worship Services are offered at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. each week. Our worship style is an easy-to-follow and welcoming blend of traditional forms with contemporary elements.
(Holy Communion is currently not being offered on Sunday mornings, but is being offered instead on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND EITHER OF THESE.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE NOT CURRENTLY BEING OFFERED DUE TO COVID-19. WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING ABLE TO OFFER THEM TO YOU AGAIN SOON.
- Sunday School – meets 9:10 every Sunday morning for children 2 years old through High School; a nursery service is offered for children who are less than 2 years old.
- 3 year olds – PreK
- 3rd– 5th grade
- 6th– 8th grade
- High School
- Adult Bible Classes – classes are offered each Sunday morning from 9:10 – 10:00 a.m.; currently adults have the choice of attending four different Bible study opportunities.
- Pastor Meyer’s Adult Bible Class
- Adult Bible Class II
- Encouragers Bible class
- Children’s Church – church at a young child’s level, offered during our 10:15 Sunday morning worship service each week; for children 3-5 years of age; children are allowed to leave during the hymn before the sermon and meet in the gym where their teachers will join them.
- Nursery Service is offered during the 10:15 service for children from birth up to 3 years of age.