(1) We believe . . .
the congregation is not the mission. It is established by God to accomplish the mission.
(I Corinthians 9:22, Philippians 2:1-4)
(2) We believe. . .
God’s truth is revealed with power in His inspired and inerrant Word.
(2 Peter 1:20,21, Isaiah 55:10,11)
(3) We believe . . .
faithful Christian ministry will emphasize salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 2:8-10, 1 Corinthians 2:2)
(4) We believe . . .
followers of Jesus Christ will demonstrate good works and the fruit of the Spirit which is:
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
(Galatians 5:22,23, Matthew 7:16)
(5) We believe. . .
that every Christian is called by God to live a life of eternal significance
and is uniquely gifted for service.
(Romans 12:1, 1 Peter 4:10)
(6) We believe . . .
integrity, not popularity, is God’s standard for faithful Christian leaders.
(Isaiah 51:7,8, Galatians 1:10)
(7) We believe . . .
that God is creative by nature and that innovation, without compromise of truth, is God-pleasing.
(John 14:12, Isaiah 43:18, 19)
(8) We believe . . .
that God is honored by excellence in ministry.
(Ecclesiastes 9:10, 1 Corinthians 9:24-27, 2 Peter 1:5-11)
In the light of our beliefs, our mission is to:
(1) Worship the Lord in spirit and in truth.
(John 4:24, Hebrews 10:23-25)
(2) Honor the Lord with music and song, praising Him with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.
(Psalm 33:1-4, Ephesians 5:19,20)
(3) Honor the Lord with Biblically faithful and culturally relevant teaching.
(2 Timothy 4:1-5)
(4) Provide excellence in the Christian education of God’s children.
(Proverbs 22:6, Deuteronomy 4:4-7)
(5) Encourage, train, and equip young people to live faithful lives in their youth.
(Ecclesiastes 11:9-10, 1 Timothy 4:12)
(6) Conduct a ministry of intentional influence beyond our community
and support mission endeavors near and far.
(Luke 12:47,48, Luke 24:46,47)
(7) Inspire God’s people to share their faith naturally and eagerly.
(Acts 4:19,20, 1 Peter 3:15)
(8) Provide a variety of opportunities for Christians to grow spiritually
through the regular study of God’s Word.
(1 Peter 2:1,2, Hebrews 6:1-3)
(9) Provide Christian care and counseling to help carry each other’s burdens.
(Galatians 6:2, Matthew 25:34-36)
(10) Identify and equip spiritual leadership among lay and professional servants of the Lord.
(Ephesians 4:11,12, 2 Timothy 1:6,7)
(11) Maintain our facilities as good stewards of God’s gracious gifts.
(Haggai 1:4,5, James 1:17)
(12) Provide opportunities for Christian fellowship and mutual encouragement.